City Resource are currently looking for Machine Operatives/Line Leaders to work for our client based in Huntingdon.
This role begins as a trainee Machine Operative then progresses to becoming a Trainee Line Leader.
- Supporting the Team Leader/Shift Manager/Production Manager
- Ensuring targets are met as well as accurate recording of paperwork
- Monitoring waste and recognising issues to be reported immediately
- Making sure all product/batch is cleared from the end of the line prior to the start of the next product/batch.
- Liaising with the team leader and plan tool changes
- Actively reduce cost through solutions
This role will have a starting pay rate of £8.80 which will increase to £10 per hour after progressing and being fully trained as a Line Leader.
Shift premium of 12.5% would then also apply on top of the hourly rates of pay.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Helena at City Resource, alternatively apply here.