Consultants Choice – Hire Controller – £18-23k annum, ASAP, Biggleswade
City Resource ltd are currently looking for Hire Controller / HR Assistant to work for our Client which is an innovative, young and dynamic industry leading construction company which is privately owned and consists of over eight companies all within the construction industry. Specializing in sub and superstructure packages with our in-house capabilities gives us the edge over our competitors.
Built on repeat business with an annual turnover of £180 million over two decades the Group delivers, whether it be 60m below ground or 150m high into London’s skyline. The JRL Group will deliver a complete construction service and are looking for a Hire Controller to join the team.
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a knowledge of hire/asset equipment as this is essential to the role. 3 years’ Experience of the hire sector in construction is preferred. You should possess exceptional communication skills along with being accurate and precise in your work. Use of Syrinx (higher concept) or Coins would be advantageous. Also Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Taking of orders, processing and following them through to completion.
- Arranging delivery and collection of orders in according with the customer’s requirements.
- Liaising, where required, with other depot employees, Sites, workshops.
- Ensuring that all products hired to Projects are safe and have been properly tested in accordance with company procedures
- Processing all input to IT systems and paperwork relating to on-hires, off-hires and stock transfers, etc.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the plant departments equipment for hire/sale including basic knowledge of accessory, safety and test & run requirements
- Assisting in the completion of asset and stock counts when conducting additional ad hoc duties as may be designated by the Plant Manager from time to time.
- Maintaining knowledge of the group’s equipment for hire/sale and activities
- Conducting additional ad hoc duties as may be required
- Following all company procedures and policies.
- Supporting and communicating effectively with the hire desk team
SHIFT: MON – FRI
7:30 – 17:30
HOURS: 45h a week
SALARY: £18,000 – £23,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Goda or apply below!