City Resource has a specialist Engineering and Technical department that has experience of filling vacancies not only in Peterborough, but also throughout the UK and Europe.
We’re dedicated to matching the best candidates to engineering and technical roles across many industries including aviation, energy, utilities, manufacturing, automotive and FMCG.
Every client of ours can benefit from an extremely high level of service often promised but very rarely delivered by our competitors.
- We won’t use jargon
- You will receive a mobile contact number so you can get hold of us when it suits you 24/7
- We will make the process of finding you the right candidate as straight forward as possible
- We will update you throughout the process
- You will receive help and advice along the way, if you need it
- Whether you require a permanent placement or a multi-role temporary project, you will benefit from City Resource’s highly experienced team of consultants and the exceptional degree of personal service that is provided to all of our clients.
With success supplying to industries including Manufacturing, Engineering, Research and Development, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, FMCG and Food industries you can be assured that whatever your requirements City Resource have the knowledge and contacts to be able to provide you with high quality candidates. We have an extensive database that is added to and updated on a daily basis. Regular contact with our candidates ensures that we are able to provide a fast response when our client’s need it most enabling their businesses to run as usual.
We see ourselves as not just another Recruitment Agency, but rather an additional department to your business. Regular visits by our consultants to their clients’ means we can keep up to date with any changes within the business and react accordingly.
When we receive a new vacancy from a client we won’t just ask for a job spec and salary. We want to know about your company, about the people that work there and what values you are looking for in your future employees. We invite all candidates to come in to our office to meet our consultants so that we are not just another voice on the end of the phone. By getting to know our candidates, their skills and what they are looking for in their next role we are able to successfully match people with not only the right vacancy, but also the right company. At City Resource, we are proud of the fact that we will place the correct candidate in the correct job. We do not just shoot CVs to every vacancy available and hope one stick.
A consultant with knowledge of our client’s specific industry interviews every candidate sent to you. Therefore, we can extract additional and relevant information that may not be on the candidate’s CV. The result is that you understand why the candidate is looking for a new role and what skills and attributes they have which you need.
Our engineering consultants take an individual approach to each and every one of our vacancies that we work on and we want you to see City Resource as an extension of your business.
What you can expect from us:
- City Resource will provide a 360degree comprehensive recruitment service meaning;
- We will ensure we have a complete understanding of the role you need filled
- We will advertise the vacancies on relevant job boards and social media
- We will source suitable candidates and we will interview them before sending you their CV
- We will gather CV feedback from you to pass on to candidates
- We will arrange interviews
- We will provide interview feedback to the candidates
- You will have filled the role with a suitable candidate provided by City Resource