My client is looking for a Team Leader to join them in Peterborough in a fast pace and deadline driven environment. This is a great opportunity to work for a leader in their field with opportunity to progress.
To effectively lead a team of staff in Picking & Replenishment department. Working to ensure all internal and external customers receive their goods on time, in correct condition and efficiently every time. Always developing a positive culture that is customer focused and efficiency conscious at all levels. Supporting the Team Manager to achieve the overall goal daily.
- Motivate and coach the team to success
- Enforce the daily plan and adapt to real time changes
- Maintain standards of the staff in all areas of the operation
- Record the teams hourly performance and implement proactive and reactive measures
- QC check any highlighted customers fully
- Spot Check the team and their performance and quality of work
- Monitor work-flow, ensuring maximum output is achieved in a safe working manner
- Trouble shoot and find solutions to issues to maintain the team direction
- Effectively harness, motivate and develop the team in order to reduce staff turnover and encourage maximum productivity
- Ensure minimal customer complaints from the team
- Ability to use IT applications particularly Excel
- Ensuring close working partnership with the sites Admin & Transport department
- Daily “tool box” talks with staff as required
- Ability to cover the Team Manager in their Absence
- Conduct yourself in a responsible and courteous manner at all times
- Adhere to Company Rules & Policies
If you’re interested in this role, please contact Loreta at City Resource or alternatively apply here.