City Resource Ltd are currently looking for a Warehouse Shift Manager to work for our client based in Peterborough.
As a Warehouse Shift Manager you will be responsible for the performance of all Inbound and Outbound Warehouse functions, including end to end processing of customer orders. You will be helping manage the flow of goods and availability of product via two production Warehouses.
- Manage, train, and develop staff into a cohesive, efficient team.
- Ensure the staff work in accordance with Warehouse SOP’s and suggest improvements.
- Product accurate daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports.
- Manage and co-ordinate induction training to all new employees in conjunction with the H&S officer.
- Ensure quality of picking, marshalling, and loading whilst maintaining pallet stacking/labelling uniformity based on Audit checks, customer feedback, and satisfaction measures.
- Ensure shift handovers are consistent and factual based on system data and progress updates to plan.
- Various other responsibilities that fall under your field, enquire for more details.
- A Strong logistics background working in distribution, supply chain, or a transport environment for a medium or large organisation.
- Knowledge of all warehouse and distribution functions.
- Management skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to understand data.
- Excel and experience in different WMS systems.
If you’re interested and would like to learn more about this role, please contact Loreta at City Resource Ltd or alternatively apply here.
Copyright: stockbroker / 123RF Stock Photo