We are looking for Production Operatives on behalf of our client who are a world leader of paper-based packaging.
The ideal candidate must have experience in;
- Working unsupervised once trained
- Following standard operating procedures accurately
- Being flexible enough to learn new skills
- Being committed to safety, quality and productivity
- Achieving a high standard of punctuality and attendance
- Following company production rules
- Adhering to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
Duties will include:
- Using the machining equipment
- Moving products
- Feeding machines
Salary: £7.75 basic, £9.26 after 12 weeks
Shift Times: 6am-2pm, 2pm -10pm, 10pm – 6am rotating
If you are interested in this role then please contact Helena at City Resource Ltd, or alternatively apply here.