City Resource are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work for our client based in Oundle, carrying out general routine and breakdown maintenance activities.
This will include maintenance on:
- Trolleys/Mobile items
- Water systems, toilets and drainage
- Roofing and building fabric
- Painting and cleaning
- Basic repairs on Cranes (non specialised)
- Security Systems
- Air and Vacuum Systems
- Fencing systems
- and Basic electrical work
The candidate must be reliable and comply by H&S requirements as well as company standards.
Manufacturing steel items for operations such as Racks, Jigs, Mould tools, Sheds, and Support boat building where appropriate will also be included.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Possess Welding & Basic Fabrication experience
- Be able to read drawings
- Have mechanical dexterity
- Be fit and able for manual labour
- Be able to work at height or confined spaces
- Have good verbal communication
- Work cleanly and organized without supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Initiative to solve problems
Scissor lift license and Fork lift license are also preferable but not required.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Helena at City Resource Ltd or alternatively apply here.
Copyright: michaeljung / 123RF Stock Photo