We are currently looking for a Logistics Manager to work for our client based in a Warehouse in Orton Southgate.
As a Logistics Manager you will be leading the department team in delivering the best possible warehouse and logistics service for both internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Logistics and warehouse management experience including handheld scanners.
- Qualifications for Team Leading/Supervision and Logistics.
- Strong Math, IT and English skills.
Duties will include:
- Controlling of all inventory movement and accuracy on site, including inbound and outbound activities to support manufacturing.
- Regularly checking to ensure high quality of dispatched products.
- Maintaining control of the warehouse budget and manage the team efficiently.
- Being responsible for the quality and output of the warehouse department, control and movement of stock and materials on site, and the budget/control of warehouse resources.
Salary will be from 24k to 30k per annum depending on candidates experience.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Helena at City Resource Ltd. Alternatively you can apply here.